Rumbolds Lymph Clinic is situated on the Surrey/ Sussex border in very peaceful and beautiful surroundings.
The primary treatments carried out utilise Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Vodder), Lymph low level laser treatment, kinesiotape to reduce lymph swelling and redirect lymph flow, compression hosiery fitting.
The following are some of the main conditions treated:
- Post operative lymphoedema e.g. due to node removal
- Any tissue swelling/oedema in face and neck,arms/legs/ankles/abdomen/back/chest
- Sinus blockages/migraine/tinnititis/aural/ME/continuous throat infections, and also cranial lymph flow blockages which may cause the above symptoms
- Post cancer treatment related oedema (E.g face and neck swelling, post mastectomy, leg / arm swelling, abdominal swelling
- Ankle/ leg swelling/ leg ulcers
- Post cosmetic or maxillo/facial surgery related oedema, or oedema following liposuction or lower limb vein treatment
- Asthma, Bronchitic and other respiratory complaints
- Scar healing with MLD and laser/ reduction and burns
- Possible lymph flow restrictions following abdominal or gynaecological surgery
- Relief of arthritic/muscular pain
- Relief of constipation/IBS
- Relief of back or neck pain, whiplash or spinal trauma
For a general discussion or an appointment (evenings or weekend only ) ring 01403 871654 or 07710 478412.
Treatment plans are devised with you following an initial assessment at the clinic.