Reservations of accommodation are accepted by Mike and Vicki Hodgkiss ("us" or "we") and are subject to the following conditions.
1. The hiring contract will be between you, the Hirer(s), and us. The contract of hire is effective when, after sending you written confirmation of your booking, we receive your deposit (see 4 below). The contract is for the hire of the property for holiday purposes only.
2. Hirers must be aged 18 yrs or over and limited to the number specified for the accommodation hired.
3. Arrival time is after 3pm on the day of arrival, and vacation before 10am on the day of departure.
4. To confirm a booking we ask for a deposit of £100 which should be paid in sterling by cheque or by bank transfer (account details will be advised). The balance of the hire amount is payable immediately on arrival and can be paid in cash (pounds or euro equivalent), by bank transfer or by cheque.
5. You should inform us immediately if you wish to cancel or change the dates of your holiday. Change(s) of dates, if possible, can be made without charge. In the event of cancellation the deposit paid is non returnable and cover for this risk should be arranged with your own insurance provider.
6. The Hirer is responsible for the property during the hire period and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. Equipment, utensils etc should be left clean and tidy. Minor damage or breakages will not be charged but we reserve the right to charge in other circumstances.
7. We are allowed reasonable access to the accommodation at any time and reserve the right to terminate the rental in the event of damage caused by the Hirer.
7. If, through events beyond our control, we have to cancel a booking, the Hirer will be advised as soon as possible and offered alternative dates or immediate refund of monies paid.
8. We regret no pets or smoking in house and garden.
9. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking, before or during your stay, please contact us immediately in order that any problems can be resolved straightaway. We regret that for reasons of practicality we are unable to deal with any such issues after you have left the property at the end of the rental period.
10. The use of the accommodation and its amenities is at the Hirers' risk. No responsibility is accepted for injury or for loss or damage to Hirers' property other than in circumstances where we are legally liable and for which we carry public liability insurance.
self catering holiday accommodation
View from the garden at Church End to the orchards and woods beyond.